There is hope for every broken home; hope for the impossible; hope for the families who have opened the door to sin, and hope for the family who lives in the debris of the wreckage. There is hope that can be found today. And that hope is in Christ.
In order to encourage an open conversation about this sort of restoration, here are 5 Family Discussion Questions:
(1) What areas of your family need healing?
(2) What do you or what does your family need to repent of in order to enjoy true forgiveness?
(3) How can you seek Jesus as a family?
(4) How can you welcome Jesus into your home?
(5) Do you believe that the Lord who seeks and saves and comforts and restores can transform and restore your family?